The Tranquility® 30 Digital Series is one of the most advanced, efficient, comfortable and environmentally friendly methods of heating and cooling available to homeowners. Its advanced design includes two-stage compressor operation, variable-speed indoor fan, vFlow® variable water flow technology and iGate® communicating controls.
vFlow® internal variable water flow technology reduces water pumping power consumed by 60-80% compared to traditional external pumping modules, which can save over $100 per year in an average 2,000 square foot home. iGate® communicating controls constantly monitor and control system operation for increased reliability and longer system life.
The variable-speed blower motor helps even out hot or cold spots in your home and eliminates the air blasts you feel with traditional heating and cooling systems assuring you of blissful comfort, enhanced energy efficiency and lower utility bills.
The Tranquility® 30 Digital qualifies for an unlimited 30% federal tax credit on the entire installation.
Lower Energy and Utility Bills
- Extra high efficiency (29.6 EER) produces significant energy savings.
- Consistent geothermal (below ground) temperature reduces system energy use.
- vFlow® technology reduces water pumping power consumed by 60-80% compared to traditional external pumping modules, which can save over $100 per year in a an average 2,000 square foot home.
- Optional hot water generator can lower home water heating costs.
- Installation qualifies you for a 30% Federal tax credit.
Live in a Green Home
- The Tranquility® Digital Series has been recognized as Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR 2012 for exceeding stringent efficiency requirements.
- Powered by electricity instead of fossil fuels.
- Roughly 75% to 80% of heat supplied comes directly from the earth and is clean, free and renewable.
- Little or no CO2 emissions help prevent global warming.
- The MERV 11 filter removes up to nine times more dust, lasts three times longer and captures nearly 100% of pollen and spores.
- The optional EarthPure® Air Cleaner is very efficient at removing dangerous airborne sub-micron particles (97% efficient at 0.3 microns) and removes odors and VOCs from the air to improve indoor air quality.
- iGate® communicating controls use the power of two-way communication to monitor, control and diagnose your system. The result is maximum efficiency, superb comfort and improved reliability.
- Two-stage technology automatically adjusts itself to provide consistent indoor air temperatures regardless of outdoor weather extremes.
- Variable-speed blower motor (standard) adapts to various duct systems for greater flexibility and helps even out hot or cold spots.
- Insulated compressor compartment and interior cabinet reduces system noise, plus no noisy outdoor fans are used.
- Optional Secure Start™ reduces inrush current to the compressor by up to 75% reducing in perceived light dimming/flicker, better starting during low voltage conditions, compressor low voltage protection, longer contractor life, and compliance with certain local utility requirements for reduced inrush current.
- All aluminum micro-channel* and tin plated copper tube with aluminum fin air coils resist corrosion and improve moisture removal capabilities for additional comfort.
- Cabinets are heavy-gauge galvanized steel and epoxy powder coated for a durable, long-lasting finish.
- The stainless steel drain pan is corrosion and stain resistant.
- Geothermal heating and cooling does not use a flame, and produces no odors or dangerous fumes.
- Tranquility® 30 is engineered for safety with compressor, overflow, and freeze protection, plus a shut-down switch and fault lockout.
*TE064–072 are tin plated. TE026-049 are all aluminum micro-channel air coils.
- vFlow® internal variable water flow technology makes installation faster and easier removing the need for an external flow center installation.
- Swing-out control box provides easy controls access for connections and servicing.
- Automatic alerts, simplified controls, and easy, lift-out access panels make it easy to diagnose and service.
- Optional Service Disconnect switch for easy starting and stopping of the unit. Available either as a factory installed or field installed switch.