The Tranquility® 22 Digital Series is an economical alternative to the TE model for significant energy savings AND unmatched home comfort. The Tranquility® 22 Digital is a game-changing new geothermal heat pump that is the first in the industry to integrate digital communicating controls, vFlow internal variable-speed water flow, two-stage capacity, and variable-speed fan. The system is engineered for quiet, efficient operation and comes in multiple capacities.
The eco-friendly Tranquility® 22 Digital already meets ENERGY STAR® Tier 3 efficiency levels, so it will qualify for the uncapped 30% federal geothermal heat pump tax credit in 2012 and beyond.
Lower Energy and Utility Bills
- Extra high efficiency (22 EER) produces significant energy savings.
- Powered by electricity instead of fossil fuels.
- Utilizes the Earth’s consistent geothermal (under ground) temperature to reduce energy use.
- Optional hot water generator can lower home hot water cost.
- Heat pump installation may qualify you for a tax credit.
Live in a Green Home
- Energy Star® qualified.
- Roughly 75% to 80% of heat supplied comes directly from the earth itself and is clean, free and renewable.
- Little or no CO2 emissions helps prevent global warming.
- EarthPure® Ozone Safe refrigerant has higher efficiencies and zero ozone depletion for unprecedented environmental protection.
- MERV 7 filter removes up to nine times more dust, lasts three times longer and captures nearly 100% of pollen and spores compared to traditional fiberglass air filters.
- Easy to install: Tranquility® 22 Digital breaks barriers never attempted before in the geothermal industry in making it the easiest geothermal system to install, period. To recap, they include, plug-and-play, communicating thermostat & configuration, small footprint and quick loop connects.
- Two-stage technology automatically adjusts itself to provide the optimum, consistent indoor air temperature regardless of outdoor weather extremes.
- Variable-speed blower motor (standard) adapts to various duct systems for greater flexibility and helps even out hot or cold spots.
- Insulated compressor compartment and interior cabinet, plus no noisy outdoor fans reduce noise.
- Automatic alerts, simplified controls, and easy lift-out access panels make it easy to use and service.
- Tin plated air coil resists corrosion for longer life and improves moisture removal capabilities for additional comfort.
- Cabinets are heavy-gauge galvanized steel and epoxy powder coated for a durable and long-lasting finish.
- The drain pan is stainless steel, both corrosion and stain resistant.
- Geothermal heating and cooling has no flame, no odors, and does not produce dangerous fumes.
- Tranquility® 22 is engineered for safety with compressor, overflow, and freeze protection, plus a shut-down switch and fault lockout.